- RSS Channel Showcase 9224686
- RSS Channel Showcase 8742457
- RSS Channel Showcase 9418509
- RSS Channel Showcase 8131624
Articles on this Page
- 05/02/16--11:13: _Study: Breast Milk ...
- 05/02/16--11:42: _Breastfeeding app f...
- 05/02/16--12:06: _Woman Gets Booted f...
- 05/02/16--15:41: _6 Ways Sex Changes ...
- 05/02/16--17:57: _Vegan lactivist sue...
- 05/03/16--00:17: _Mum sues swimming p...
- 05/03/16--02:10: _Robber who attacked...
- 05/03/16--03:58: _Robber gets 5-year ...
- 05/03/16--05:01: _Cherry Pop Pop Popp...
- 05/03/16--05:27: _Breast Milk Boosts ...
- 05/03/16--11:39: _Man Gets 5 Years Fo...
- 05/03/16--14:17: _Mum sues leisure ce...
- 05/03/16--14:55: _Breastfeeding mom c...
- 05/03/16--17:51: _Robber who attacked...
- 05/03/16--18:53: _Reaction to breastf...
- 05/04/16--08:32: _Breastfeeding Rally...
- 05/04/16--10:27: _What Moms Would Tel...
- 05/04/16--16:00: _Young mum claims ch...
- 05/04/16--16:58: _New study shows bre...
- 05/04/16--21:00: _Type 2 diabetes dru...
- 05/02/16--11:13: Study: Breast Milk Good For 'Preemies'
- 05/02/16--11:42: Breastfeeding app for moms
- 05/02/16--12:06: Woman Gets Booted from Pool for Doing THIS With Her Breasts
- 05/02/16--15:41: 6 Ways Sex Changes When You're Breastfeeding
- 05/03/16--02:10: Robber who attacked breastfeeding mom in NYC park gets 5 years
- 05/03/16--03:58: Robber gets 5-year sentence for attack on breastfeeding mom
- 05/03/16--05:27: Breast Milk Boosts Brain Growth in Preemies
- 05/03/16--14:55: Breastfeeding mom cyberbullied over TV interview
- 05/03/16--17:51: Robber who attacked nursing mom in park gets 5 years
- 05/03/16--18:53: Reaction to breastfeeding at Nurse-In
- 05/04/16--08:32: Breastfeeding Rally Becomes Target of Discrimination
- 05/04/16--10:27: What Moms Would Tell Their Pre-Baby Selves
- 05/04/16--16:58: New study shows breast milk could boost preemie's brain power
- 05/04/16--21:00: Type 2 diabetes drug trials unnecessarily exclude women
WWJ CBS Detroit - Parenting experts have advocated breastfeeding for years but new research suggests it can be especially beneficial to preemies.
Hindu Business Line - Use of a mobile phone app that provides supportive texts and an online community may s
Right Wing News - Whether you agree with public breastfeeding or not, I would think everyone can agree that you should NOT feed your child in the water. Apparently, I would be wrong. From
Women’s Health Magazine - When your girls are working overtime, things can get strange in bed.
Right Wing News - A mother is suing her local recreational center for £20,000 after she was stopped from breastfeeding in its swimming pool. Abbie Stocker, 27, was feeding eight-month-old Eric while the wave
London Telegraph - A furious mother is suing her local leisure centre for allegedly preventing her from breastfeeding her baby in a swimming pool. Abbie Stocker, 27, rowed with staff at the Pendle Wavelengths pool in Nelson, Lancashire, when she fed her eight-month son Eric in the water while the wave machine was on. She reportedly declined the offer of using a chair and later decided to take legal action for Â£20,000 against the swimming baths. She claimed the incident had not been handled in a positive way. "The staff member thought the baby may become upset and was only trying to help" Speaking to the Sun, a source said a lifeguard had suggested the mother might be more comfortable sitting in a chair because the wave machine can be quite powerful. "The staff member thought the baby may become upset and was only trying to help," they said. Abbie Stocker breastfeeding one of her children Credit: Facebook Â One anonymous member of the leisure facility said breastfeeding in
New York Daily - A knife-wielding robber who attacked a woman while she was breastfeeding her daughter was sentenced to five years in prison.
AP - A robber who attacked a woman breastfeeding on a New York City park bench has been sentenced to five years in prison
Westword - Breastfeeding, stretch marks, stitches ? gulp ? down there: "People are very freaked out about mothers' bodies," says Michelle Baldwin, aka Vivienne VaVoom, the mother of burlesque in Denver. At 8 p.m. Sunday, May 8, Baldwin will host the Hot Mamas! Mother's Day Burlesque peepshow at Ophelia's Electric Soapbox, where...
Newsmax - An American study has found another potential benefit of breastfeeding. Aside from its nutritional virtues, breast milk has been found to favor more robust brain growth in premature babies. Positive effects were seen in preterm babies fed a daily diet of at least 50% breast...
WWJ CBS Detroit - A man who attacked and robbed a woman breastfeeding on a New York City park bench has been sentenced to five years in prison.
Metro UK - Frankly, it's amazing her 8-month-old son could hold on
WHTM ABC Harrisburg - A mother who joined a nurse-in at the state Capitol last week says she was bullied for trying to end public breastfeeding discrimination.
MSN - A knife-wielding robber who attacked a woman while she was breastfeeding her infant daughter on a Manhattan park bench was sentenced Monday to five years in prison. Prosecutors said Juan Garcia, 31, pushed 39-year-old Elena Sobina from behind while she was feeding her 6-month-old daughter in Fort Tryon Park in November. Sobina screamed as Garcia loomed over her with a knife before he took her bag and ran. Cops tracked Garcia by tracing the smartphone in Sobina's bag.
KIMT CBS Mason City - Women who participated in a nationwide Nurse-In at the Iowa capitol on Friday found themselves in the middle of the very situation they were?
Fit Pregnancy - While it's not what you would expect from a protest against breastfeeding discrimination, it's somehow not at all surprising, either.
Huffington Post - If they could go back in time, there are probably a lot of things mothers would want to tell their pre-mom selves. A sweet Mother's Day ad from the breastfeeding product brand, Lansinoh, shows moms reading heartwarming letters they wrote to their younger selves from the era before parenthood. The candid letters address the highs and the lows of having a baby and calm their fears about becoming a mom. Writes one mama, "Get ready for the most amazing time of your life." Excuse us, there's something in our eyes.
Daily Express - A YOUNG mother claims a chemist threw a "dirty" towel over her as she sat breastfeeding her baby.
KSTU FOX Salt Lake City - SALT LAKE CITY? There's been plenty of debate about the benefits of breastfeeding, but a new study suggest breast milk can boost brain growth in preemies. Babies born before their due date face a m?
EurekAlert! - While women who are pregnant, or breastfeeding or who may become pregnant are often excluded from clinical trials for type 2 diabetes drugs, the exclusion is frequently not based on the risk of fetal harm, according to Penn State College of Medicine researchers and may be contributing to the underrepresentation of women in clinical trials and an incomplete understanding of the effects of drugs on women who become pregnant unexpectedly.